The Unusual

When people ask me what my style is, I usually give them different answers. To be honest, I don't know; my style depends on my current mood. I tend to match my pieces differently based on how I feel wearing them in a specific moment. I could go all out girly and basic for a day and be the total opposite in the next. I guess you could say that my style is inconclusive or simply....me.
The only thing I'm certain of is that I love accessorizing! No matter what I wear, I usually enhance my look with choices from my big collection of jewelries! Especially in the summer, when more skin is shown, I could wear loads and matching pieces of accessories. Less accessories during winter though, since most won't be noticed due to layers of huge clothing.

For this look I just felt like looking older and sorta' going above my comfort zone. I don't normally wear blazers not unless I have to do a school presentation, and I'm most definitely not used to wearing my overly distressed boyfriend jeans with a semi-formal outfit. But you know what? Sometimes, you just have to explore more, enjoy new trends and make-up your own, just as long as it looks pretty in pictures (or in the mirror) I'm sure you wouldn't look like a total mess.

Well, that's my random thought for today! How about you? How do you define your style? Let me know in the comments!

x Blazer, Bag & Top: F21 // Chain Necklace: H&M // Ripped Jeans & Block Heels: Something Borrowed // Watch: Zalora x
Photo Credits to: Adrian Coronado (@dash_ad)

0 comments