Retro Love

Ahhhh.... even if Valentines is done, don't ever stop giving love to everyone around you! I'm still not over it. I'm still in the Valentine mood and I think I'll be here for a while. This is the final look from my Valentine & CNY Lookbook segment, in which it was more of a Valentine-inspired outfit.

Unlike the sophisticated Valentine Vixen look I posted a few days ago, this look isn't only sexy and flirty, but it also shows the girly playful side of me. I love mix & matching different pieces that people I know wouldn't normally wear (certified risk taker?). I added a 4 year old Lip Necklace which I haven't worn in years. I guess some forgotten purchases would have their use someday!

The day when we blogged this was so beautiful! It was the right mix of sun and wind! As a blogger, I know that it isn't easy finding the perfect time to blog. Since I started, I only had a few perfect days that I remember. I didn't even have to edit these pictures that much just because they were already satisfying!

And because of the weather, I felt enlightened to take different shots! I even started twirling (which failed) and shaking my hips just because it felt like the right thing to do with this skirt.

I spent my Valentines the same as always, in my sister's birthday while figuring out how to have an hour of alone time with my boyfriend. Yepp! My youngest sister's birthday is on Valentines, in which is the same date as our anniversary, so it's been the same case every year! Haha! I'll write a post about that soon (click here).

Well this would be the final look of my favorite segment so far here in "Katee Of The Day". I really enjoyed doing this and I love all the support I got from my viewers and followers in Instagram, Lookbook and Facebook.

I hope to do more of these to spice up my blog every once in a while, and I hope to get great feedbacks from it! How did your Valentines go? Was it special or the same as you expected? Let me know!

If you haven't watched the preview video of my Valentine & CNY Lookbook, press play to the video below ;) and don't forget to subscribe!


x Top: H&M // Blazer: New Look // Shoes: Cotton On // Skirt: Juicy Couture // Lips Necklace: Local Shop x 
Photo Credits: Adrian Coronado (@dash_ad)


0 comments