Valentine & CNY Lookbook

I've been so excited to post this! I'm trying something a little bit new and I hope that it'll have a great turnout. Watch the video down below and subscribe to me on YouTube:

As I've mentioned in previous posts, I will be doing a small segment for my looks this Valentines and Chinese New Year. In the next days, I'll post each look, but until then this video shows all of them. 
Two of my outfits were Valentine inspired looks, mixing all sexy, flirty and girly into each outfit. The other look was more of  Chinese New Year-inspired. Combining both elegance with red and gold.
Retro Love
What do you think of my 3 looks? Did you like the video? I hope you did! Every support counts! Thanks & Happy Chinese New Year or Valentines!

xx Kate xx 

Thanks to Adrian Coronado (@dash_ad) for helping me shoot the video.

0 comments