22 & Slayin'!


Hey ya'll! Have you watched my new video yet? Check it out above or on my YouTube Channel and don't forget to subscribe!
I've recently had one of the best birthday celebration ever. It was a small gathering with only a group of friends that means so much to me. Basically the people that helped me got through 4 years of college life, especially for our final semester. I was so happy that they came and also sad that a few others didn't make it but all in all, it was a great party.

They even went through the effort of surprising me with a birthday cake while some of the restaurant's employees marched and sang! EMBARRASSING! Fun fact: that was actually the 1st time that ever happened to me and no matter how humiliating it was, I was really flattered and it just made me love them even more! Definitely will not forget this pre-birthday celebration! Check out my outfit post for this day right here!

Thank you again to these people for making the start of my 22nd memorable! Till next time!

Photo Credits to: Adrian Coronado (@dash_ad)
Date: May 07, 2016
Venue: McSorley's Ale House, The Venetian Resort Hotel, Shop 1038 (Around the corner from the Cotai Arena next to CAFÉ DECO)

0 comments