Flare Sleeves

Friday calls for a little flare! My style is so inconsistent that sometimes I revert from being edgy to being hippie.... and sometimes, it even mixes together! I just got this top from my sister (Thanks @styleche) and blogged it the next day. 

Couldn't wait long enough since I've been wanting one of these for months!!! Paired it with also brand new shoes I got from @zalorahk just days before taking these photos. For some reason they matched each other out perfectly. 

Let's move along from fashion, shall we? How's your week so far? I've been really tired and bummed out for about 2-3weeks now and I'm honestly just trying to survive. Truth be told, the only thing that makes me happy is seeing Adrian after work and having long cuddles, and sometimes, having ice cream! My blog is also one of my best stress-relievers especially now that I got a couple of new looks I can't wait to share with you guys!

If you've been watching my Instagram Stories (sorry, I don't really snapchat!), you'd see how much time it took me to prepare my upcoming posts but they're almost finish and I love how they're looking so far! So stay tuned for that... Till next time!



x Top: Bershka // Shoes: Zalora // Shorts: Something Borrowed // Bag & Rings: H&M // Necklace: Pull & Bear x
Photo Credits to: Adrian Coronado (@dash_ad)

0 comments