J-Rock Vibes

Happy humpday ya'll! How's your week going so far? I've been overnight shift for the past 2 weeks and all I could say is that there is no perfect shift if you're working in the hotel industry. What I'd give just to finally work as an admin rather than grilling myself in operation. I'm just really tired.... like both physically and mentally. 

I'm starting to doubt whether or not I'd be staying in this hotel, or if I'd even stay in this industry! For all those still studying, trust me, you do not have to follow your major. Not unless you actually really love it, then you should!

Oh well, I'm at this point of life now and there's really nothing I can do about it but live it as much as I can. Don't let my negativity affect your day! Without further ado, let's head on to talking about one of my most favorite looks so far!

I mean, seriously though! Everything from my outfit, my makeup, the colors and the wind effects, this is what perfect looks like to me. It was so good that I couldn't choose which ones to put on the blog. As for the title, I listen to J-Rock but I'm not exactly a fan so don't get the wrong idea. I just felt like it suits the outfit, don't you think?

Anyhow, that's about it today! I noticed that I'm getting more random in the blog. Let me know if that bothers you or if it actually fits. Until then, ciao!



Bomber Jacket: Boohoo (ASOS) //Choker & Heels: F21 // Skirt: Playroom Korea // Sunnies: H&M // Top: Zalora x
Photo Credits to: Adrian Coronado (@dash_ad)

0 comments