Blush & Denim

It's Monday once more ya'll, and what better way to brighten up a gloomy Monday than having a new outfit post? I was supposed to post the 2nd day vlog of our 2-day trip to HK, the day after Clockenflap. 

Unfortunately, I didn't really have enough time to finish it and edit the photos at the same time so I guess I'll be uploading it later this week instead. Also, I'm finally done with all the 4 looks of my new lookbook! Can't wait to start editing it, I'll probably make it my Christmas special here in Katee.OT.D.

Going to my outfit, I've been addicted to this color tones and shades for a long time now but I have a feeling it'll change over winter time since I'd be wearing darker tones. I think I mentioned it before that I find it complimenting my skin tone. Basically, it's my comfort zone when it comes to clothing, along with black and white. What saddens me is seeing my mules in great condition.

If you must know, they broke about a month ago and I was pissed because I tried buying them again but there was no more my size! They were my favorite shoes for a while and it sucks that they only lasted a while....probably from over-wearing them? I did manage to buy new round tip, suede mules as substitute and they look great as well. I guess nothing lasts forever *sob*

Oh well, don't wanna bore you early on a Monday so I guess I'll see you on my next post! Have a great day!!!



x Top: Topshop // Skirt: Pull & Bear // Shoes: Zalora // Bag, Necklace & Sunnies: H&M // Bangles : Bershka // Watch: Something Borrowed x
Photo Credits to: Adrian Coronado (@dash_ad)

0 comments