Rockin' in the cold - Look#4 (Fall x Winter LB)

My last outfit for my Fall x Winter Lookbook is finally here! I love this look; I love my new boots and my favorite satin bomber from Boohoo. It came out just exactly how I imagined it and that is a sign of a great ending! Talking about great endings, this is also my last day at work (not permanently, unfortunately) and tomorrow I'm officially turning on my vacay mode!

Going back to my outfit.... This is how I see most women style their bombers and I sorta just re-created my own. I mean, it was style my style....like my own version! This is definitely the look I'd want to go for most of the times in winter but I don't really like wearing jeans. I guess my substitute would be tights + a skirt. 

And can I just point out how crazy I am for my new boot-ies? I love how they fit and the best part is that I got them for a really really super duper cheap price! SCORE! Well, gotta start packing now for our trip! Will be MIA in the next few days, but will definitely try to be as active on Instagram & Facebook. Ciao for now <3


x Bomber Jacket: Boohoo (via Asos) // Top: Bershka // Boots: Rubi Shoes // Jeans: Mango // Necklace: H&M x
Photo Credits to: Adrian Coronado (@dash_ad)

CHECK OUT ALL 4 LOOKS & WATCH THE WHOLE LOOKBOOK HERE

Leave a LIKE & SUBSCRIBE to me on YouTube! : Katee Of The Day

0 comments