Sweater over summer - Look#1 (Fall x Winter LB)

1st look is finally up! Called this one sweater over summer because it literally felt like I was wearing a whole summer outfit, maxi and mules, with a sweater over-layer! As I've mentioned in the previous post, I shared my ways on how I'd style sweaters and bombers, and this is one of them! Normally, I'd buy myself short length sweaters because I like layering. Also, they help me look slimmer despite how much clothing I'd wear for cooler days.
I would say that this look has more of an autumn vibe since it wasn't as cold when I wore it. But then again, freezing days in Macau usually comes in February to March so I didn't really have much of a choice. I don't really accessorize in winter because somehow it just seems pointless. Keeping it simple and still outstanding, I wore my fringe choker with a gold bar and matched the redness of my sweater with my Mary Jo K - Kylie Lipkit.

To be honest,I was supposed to wear my sunnies for the blog but completely forgot that they were on my head the whole time! Feeling kinda stupid now! But anyways, hope you liked my 1st look. I still have 3 more coming in the next few days so stay tuned for that! And if you haven't seen my lookbook yet, feel free to scroll down! Love yah! 



x Sweater & Maxi Dress: H&M // Mules: Nose (via Zalora) // Fringe Choker: Forever 21 // Watch: Something Borrowed x
Photo Credits to: Adrian Coronado (@dash_ad)

CHECK OUT ALL 4 LOOKS & WATCH THE WHOLE LOOKBOOK HERE

Leave a LIKE & SUBSCRIBE to me on YouTube! : Katee Of The Day

0 comments