Exhaling The Bad

Macau has been foggy for three days straight and even if I hate how sticky it made me or how it made everything else feel icky, it seemed like a good opportunity to test our photography skills! (Like I have any! Pft!) I'll explain about what triggered our day in the next post, so stay tuned! 

For this post, I just want to address how bad-ass I look. Feelin' all cool, it was a "dressed in black from head to toe" kinda day. And as if there's not enough smoke (or fog) already, we even attempted to do some vape shots! Don't get me wrong! I'm not a smoker, promise!

We borrowed my bestfriend's vape for our photoshoot and embarrassingly enough, we were quite unsure on how to use it. You know, something like refilling and charging it. And for that reason, also for being beginners at this type of photography, it's quite obvious that we failed! However, we're going to have more practice and take more artistic shots like these in the future. All I can say right now is that we thought of doing more posts like this because we're planning on "renovating" my boyfriend's Instagram Account (@dash_ad). I'm gonna explain the details on my next post! Till then! Bye!

BTW, I did a short slideshow on our vape attempt! Watch and subscribe to me on YouTube Channel or you can view it and follow me on my Instagram Account. Enjoy!

Exhaling the Bad: http://kateeotd.blogspot.com/2016/03/exhaling-bad.html
Posted by Katee Of The Day on Monday, March 21, 2016

x Jacket and Shoes(Half Cab): Vans // Jogger Pants: Factorie // Cap: NY // Bag: F21 x
Photo Credits to: Adrian Coronado (@dash_ad)

0 comments