6th Valenversary | Part 1

Spent our 6th Valentine Anniversary at the happiest place on earth... well the one in Hong Kong at least since it's the nearest. We've both been to Hong Kong Disneyland quite a few times but never together, so we thought why not? Usually we'd go Ocean Park, although, being cliche once in a while ain't so bad either. It's true that you can't complete the whole park in 1 day. Lucky for us, we didn't need to complete it, we just had to go to the areas we've never been to before which was about 2/4 of the whole place.
Tomorrow Land was definitely a must since the Star Wars and Iron Man attractions were there. None of us reached Mystic Point from before either, so we had to check it out. Ride-wise, Disneyland has less extreme rides compared to Ocean Park, but I did enjoy the new roller coaster up on Grizzly Gulch a little too much! Let's just say that I didn't expect whatever happened during that ride at all! And of course, we had to wait for sunset to take loads of pictures at Cinderella's Castle. Thanks to that other tourist couple who took our picture! What I kinda regret was not having enough time at Toy Story Land since I've never been there before, but it's fine. A few sacrifices got me better memories.

By night time it was getting harder to take photos. Most of the night parade images were from my iPhone since our camera couldn't capture still photos properly. Also, noticed how I don't have any pictures of the fireworks? We got a great spot for watching the fireworks but turns out, it wasn't that great for taking both photos and videos. The struggle was real! Another goal that I finally got to complete was to try their themed snacks: Mickey Waffle, Mickey Ice cream, Lightsaber Churro and I bought a BB-8 sipper! Yay! At the end of the day, I'm glad we did this on our anniversary, truly an unforgettable experience.

Check out my vlog(s) about our 2-day Valenvesary on my YouTube Channel: Katee Of The Day
Don't forget to leave a "Like & Subscribe"
See you next time!

Date: February 15, 2017
Venue: Hong Kong Disneyland
Photo Credits to: Adrian Coronado (@dash_ad) & yours truly

0 comments