Camel Cuts

I miss having Sunday offs! I could dress up for both family day and the blog which is really time sufficient. I bought this mix and match set separately, they even had it in olive green, but I figured camel hues would fit me better because of my skin tone. I guess it's safe to say that I've made the right choice! To add a little color, I wore my blue tinted sunnies and wore my favorite Colourpop shade: Bumble. Also, since it was a really hot summer day, my hair was tied up with a bulge.
I don't normally tie my hair up, specially for the blog, but for this look it seemed just right. I feel like the only thing I'm missing is a long cigarette holder (I don't smoke by the way!). Since autumn is just around the corner, I think that this would be my last summer outfit blog for this year and might probably transition to having fall and winter looks soon. Let's see!



x Watch, Top & Bottom: Something Borrowed // Heels: Velvet // Necklace: H&M // Sunnies: F21 x
Photo Credits to: Adrian Coronado (@dash_ad)

0 comments