Happy Valenversary (#TOTD)

Happy Valentines Day! And Happy Anniversary to my boyfriend/photographer Adrian Coronado (@dash_ad). As I've mentioned, numerous times, our anniversary is exactly on Valentines day, which led us to saying Happy Valenversary for 5 years now. I don't mean to be all lovey-dovey here in #kateeotd, but I really had the best time of my life starting 5 years ago.
Since it's our 5th year, I took the time to gather 5 facts about us that hasn't faded in 5 years. (That's alot of 5s).
  1. Our ideal (and most common) form of dating is pigging out on different food (nachos, chips, noodles, take out, you name it!) in front of a TV or computer and watching anything that crosses our mind. Maybe something we haven't watched in the cinema or marathons of TV shows and/or anime.
  2. Trying out different activities that aren't found, or aren't commonly done in Macau. (e.g. Trampoline Park, Theme Parks, etc.)
  3. Pairing up our outfits. Wearing something similar or buy clothes that are matching. It's a his & her thing!
  4. Sharing everything..... gifts, food, clothes (more like me borrowing his), shoes, cameras, etc. It's kinda weird but we're almost the same size!
  5. *The cheesiest one* Thinking about our future. Sometimes we're like kids who geek out on DC and Marvel, food and toys. Yet, sometimes we turn into old people who thinks about which pet to get, and house planning.
And that's 5 facts about our relationship that has been on-going for 5 years now. It's not easy to be in a relationship with someone who's so different yet the same as yourself. I'm a profound extrovert while he's a professional introvert, yet we both like the same things! Relationships like ours takes a lot of time and may seem difficult to handle at some point. There are times when one of us is depressed about something which affects the whole relationship; and sometimes, we're just simply bored of our relationship.

I could say that blogging was one the things that helped our relationship last a little more. It gave us something new to bond with and learn about together. Also, we're getting older now, and things appear to be more serious in ways that we never thought we'd experience.

Needless to say, I'm really happy in my relationship, and I think that's all that counts!

Happy Valentines Day everyone!

Photo Credits: Chezka Cenon (@styleche) & my shoes.

0 comments