Papillons et Café

Have you ever loved your job so much that you don't mind not getting paid at all? (Don't get me wrong, I agreed to be a freelance contributor. No biggie!) As you may already know, I'm so dedicated to my blog and I'm also currently contributing to Live and Love Macau to practice my writing, get connections, gain experience, and simply because I love doing it! 

I was 1st categorized as a Lifestyle Contributor focusing on Style and Beauty categories but then was asked to do a food review for Le French May 2016. I did a review on MGM's Grande Praça Cafe's promotional high-tea set for the "FUN is for everyone" event (Click here to see the menu). The article hasn't been published yet but I'll make sure to mention it on the next blog post!

I just want to say that I finally know which field I want to pursue; today was my last day to ever be in school and despite how much I enjoyed my major (Hotel Management), I personally don't think that I'm fit for it. Realizing what I really wanted to do in life came so late, but you know what they say, anything can change in time! Who knows? I might love my job or maybe or I'll change into another field; I guess I just have to take on life as it is!

Going back to the tasting, I can't tell much details here since it's exclusive for Live and Love Macau. However, I will say that it was really really super duper great! Everything tasted absolutely delicious and a few of the items served were really surprising, definitely a must-try! I guess that's it for my little dose of reflecting on life :) Till next time!


Photo Credits to: Adrian Coronado (@dash_ad)
Date: May 14, 2016
Venue: Grande Praça Cafe, MGM Hotel, Avenida Dr. Sun Yat Sen, NAPE, Macau

0 comments